Search Menu

Solitario Zinc Corp.
TSX: SLR    

Delayed Quote:


Solitario Zinc Corp. is a U.S. based zinc exploration company. Solitario holds a 50% operating interest in the Lik zinc-lead-silver deposit in northwest Alaska, which is large tonnage, high grade and potentially open pittable. Teck Resources Ltd. is a 50% partner with Solitario in the Lik deposit, with Solitario acting as the project manager. Solitario's other core asset is a 39% interest in the advanced, high-grade Bongara zinc project located in northern Peru. Solitario also holds an 85% interest in the Chambara exploration project in Peru (Milpo holds the remaining 15%), a 7.5% equity interest in Vendetta Mining, two exploration properties in Peru, and one royalty in each of Peru, Brazil, the United States and Mexico.
Address: Suite 390, 4251 Kipling Street, Wheat Ridge, Colorado 80033, USA
Phone: (303) 534-1030 / 1(800) 229-6827
Email: dwmino@solitarioxr.com
Web: www.solitarioxr.com
 
Live Discussion of SLR



Search by Symbol

  Canada   US  


Top